Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Silver Jubilee CountDown - Day 6

Thanks to Anu for asking me about my b'day plans. That made me remember, in the first place, that my B'day is approaching and just a week away. This being my 25th B'day, I ought to do something about it on my blogland. I wish to plant a few lines (some of my thoughts about turning 25) everyday in a countdown to Sept 28th.

GUZRA HUA WAQT

guzre hue waqt ko sametkar
potli mein rakhte rahe hum
aaj use khola bhi to kya
ek zaraa si hasin nikli

The whole span of 25 yrs .. seems no more than an ephemeral smile .. when u look back.

3 comments:

aman said...

sorry..i dont know why the transliterator was broken today..

Gursharan Singh said...

jo beet gaya
wo waqt tha kya
ab to kya potli aur kya hum
dono khaali hain

aman said...

kya baat hai .. is khaalipan ko bhariye .. kisi ko dhoondiye :)